1. Participation is only valid after payment of the registration fee.
2. Right of withdrawal: You can cancel your participation ticket up to 14 days after purchase, unless the event has taken place. In order to make use of the right of withdrawal, we ask you to inform us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, including your bank account number to which the refund has to be transferred.
After this period no refund is possible.
Refund right of withdrawal: we will refund all payments, including any transaction costs, as soon as possible and at the latest within the month of making use of the right of withdrawal.
3. If an event has to be canceled because of force majeure (i.e. extreme weather conditions or in case the safety of the participants can not be assured) the registered athlete can not claim a refund of the registration fee. The organization can not be required in this case to repay the registration fee.
4. If an event is cancelled for other reasons than force majeure, a full refund will be made as soon as possible and within the month of cancellation of the event.
5. Participation requires a good health. Each participant agrees to comply with this condition. We recommend, before participation, a sports medical examination by a qualified sports physician. Backyard Belgium vzw can not be held responsible for medical problems of a participant.
6. Civil liability insurance and insurance for physical injuries are not included by default. If it does, this will be clearly mentioned on the site.
7. Every participant has to wear his/her race number always visibly at the breast or the back.
8. The organization is not responsible for damage, loss and/or theft of personal items of the participants, before, during and after the race.
9. Participants accept the uniqueness of this kind of races/raids and will, despite the presence of signalers, always take into account possible pedestrians or traffic. They adhere the recommendations given by the organization and at all times the general Highway Code must be respected.
10. The organization reserves the right to change the tracks for reasons of safety or access.
11. The distribution of prizes listed on the website of the event, is not binding and can be unilaterally modified by the organizer.
12. All participants information is intended for the organization. They may however be transmitted to other partners who are contractually bound to the organization. By your participation you agree to possible use of your photo in print, film, video, etc. for promotional purpose of the organizer without claiming any fee.
GENERAL CANCELLATION POLICY
1. You cannot cancel your registration. No money will be reimbursed.
2. BIB NUMBERS ARE ALWAYS PERSONAL
You can never pass on your bib number to someone else. If you want to transfer your bib number to another runner, please contact us at email@example.com